Saturday 12 May 2007

Random

Nothing to report except:

There was a hail storm again today and LASHING rain this time as opposed to just lashing rain last time.

Got some jasmines/chameli at a traffic signal. Rupees 10 for 3 strings. They're some 10/15 in a string I think. Suddenly remembered Jill had suggested a snap. But no camera unfortunately!

Swam in rather murky waters. Kept the elbow up as much as possible. Few laps down it became a bit difficult.

Got a French exam tomorrow. It's midnight and I've yet to commence preparations! Mais non!

S was upset she didn't get flowers on her birthday. A day late is useless. It's another matter she was too busy to meet. But they could be delivered. And so on and so forth…

Nick Drake floated in the car a lot and I faded in and out. Caught 'hadn't had the time to choose…', then caught some traffic. Then 'gonna tell him all I can…', and then a call took my mind away.

One of my closest friend got engaged on Monday. Getting married in July but I may (actually won't) be able to make it. So happy for her. Wish I could be there. She'll say this won't be the first time I let her down… And, sadly, she'll be right.

People spoke of marriage in the office today. 2/3 people there scheduled to tie (or get entangled in?) the knot soon. Got the feeling it was being treated as an inevitable and not a choice. Funny, but when you're going out with someone you feel quite married already in a way… But only 'in a way' and one hears it's a different ball game when you actually married. It's a game?

So that's how it was. A random day.

No comments: